Judge extends Nicole Richie's DUI probation
- Photo: TitoMedia.com.au/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Nicole, Joel and Harlow/Kaminski/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: RD/Jay Valena/Retna Digital5 of 8
- Photo: AO1/WENN6 of 8
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
GLENDALE, Calif. (AP) -- Court records show a judge has extended Nicole Richie's probation until March to give her more time to complete alcohol education classes.
RELATED VIDEO: Joel Madden's family band fantasy
Richie was not present in court Tuesday when the order was made. She will have to complete the classes by February.
Richie's attorney, Shawn Chapman Holley, did not immediately return a phone message and e-mail seeking comment.
RELATED: See more pics of Nicole
Richie was arrested in December 2006 after witnesses reported seeing her black Mercedes-Benz sport utility vehicle headed the wrong way on a freeway in Burbank. She later pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor driving under the influence charge and spent 82 minutes in jail.
A former star of the television series "The Simple Life," Richie is engaged to longtime boyfriend and rocker Joel Madden.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite