Close

Wonderwall

Judge grants Nicole Richie restraining order

The Associated Press, Monday, November 16, 2009, 2:36pm (PST)

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A judge says a pair of celebrity photographers must stay away from Nicole Richie and her infant children.

RELATED: See more pics of Nicole Richie

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Carol Boas Goodson approved Richie's petition for a three-year restraining order against the paparazzi after a court hearing Monday.

RELATED: See more celeb moms and moms-to-be

Goodson granted the orders against Eduardo Arrivabene and Ivon Emilio Melo Miguel, who agreed to stay 50 yards away from the television personality.

RELATED: See which other celeb couples had kids out of wedlock

Richie blames the men for causing a car crash in Beverly Hills last month and says she's frightened for her and her infant children's safety. Her two children with rocker Joel Madden weren't in the car at the time of the crash, but Richie says in court filings that the three of them are subject to frequent harassment by the photographers.

Show Comments
When using Facebook Connect your image and name may display on Wonderwall. All Privacy Settings are controlled by Facebook
Like us on Facebook?
We are updating our Terms of Use. Learn More
aa