Judge: Kardashian divorce ready for trial
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: INB/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: JM5/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: DHJ/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: NBC/Promotional7 of 10
- Photo: Brian Prahl / Splash News/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson InterviewMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:55:00 AM
- Coroner: Peaches Geldof Died of Heroin OverdoseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:49:00 AM
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:00:00 AM
- Naya Rivera marries in secretMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 5:18:36 AM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson Interview
Anthony McCartney, AP Entertainment Writer
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A judge says Kim Kardashian's divorce case is ready for trial.
RELATED: Best off-season bikini bods
Superior Court Judge Stephen Moloney says a trial date should be set and Kardashian's estranged husband, Kris Humphries, has had adequate time to prepare.
Moloney's ruling Friday in Los Angeles came after months of wrangling between lawyers for when a trial can be set to end the former couple's marriage.
Humphries wants an annulment, while Kardashian is seeking a divorce.
RELATED: Celeb flashers
His attorney had been seeking additional time to obtain information about Kardashian's reality shows.
A trial will determine whether Humphries can prove his claims that the couple's marriage was based on fraud.
The case will move to another judge to set a trial date, which Moloney says may be in four to six weeks.
RELATED: Celebs who've made makeup mistakes
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite