Judge: Kardashian divorce ready for trial
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: INB/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: JM5/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: DHJ/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: NBC/Promotional7 of 10
- Photo: Brian Prahl / Splash News/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Anthony McCartney, AP Entertainment Writer
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A judge says Kim Kardashian's divorce case is ready for trial.
RELATED: Best off-season bikini bods
Superior Court Judge Stephen Moloney says a trial date should be set and Kardashian's estranged husband, Kris Humphries, has had adequate time to prepare.
Moloney's ruling Friday in Los Angeles came after months of wrangling between lawyers for when a trial can be set to end the former couple's marriage.
Humphries wants an annulment, while Kardashian is seeking a divorce.
RELATED: Celeb flashers
His attorney had been seeking additional time to obtain information about Kardashian's reality shows.
A trial will determine whether Humphries can prove his claims that the couple's marriage was based on fraud.
The case will move to another judge to set a trial date, which Moloney says may be in four to six weeks.
RELATED: Celebs who've made makeup mistakes
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "That '70s Show" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite