Judge: Kardashian divorce ready for trial
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: INB/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: JM5/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: DHJ/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: NBC/Promotional7 of 10
- Photo: Brian Prahl / Splash News/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks9 of 10
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Anthony McCartney, AP Entertainment Writer
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A judge says Kim Kardashian's divorce case is ready for trial.
RELATED: Best off-season bikini bods
Superior Court Judge Stephen Moloney says a trial date should be set and Kardashian's estranged husband, Kris Humphries, has had adequate time to prepare.
Moloney's ruling Friday in Los Angeles came after months of wrangling between lawyers for when a trial can be set to end the former couple's marriage.
Humphries wants an annulment, while Kardashian is seeking a divorce.
RELATED: Celeb flashers
His attorney had been seeking additional time to obtain information about Kardashian's reality shows.
A trial will determine whether Humphries can prove his claims that the couple's marriage was based on fraud.
The case will move to another judge to set a trial date, which Moloney says may be in four to six weeks.
RELATED: Celebs who've made makeup mistakes
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite