Judge: Kardashian divorce ready for trial
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: INB/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: JM5/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: DHJ/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: NBC/Promotional7 of 10
- Photo: Brian Prahl / Splash News/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ask Matt: Emmy Snubs, Sweden, 24, Dome and Extant, and MoreMSNEntertainment 7/14/2014 6:33:00 AM
- Michael Jackson's Extended Family Gets Reality ShowMSNEntertainment 7/14/2014 6:25:00 AM
- Critic's Notebook: NBC at TCAMSNEntertainment 7/14/2014 6:18:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 9:09 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/14/2014 6:09:18 AM
- Young, married and operaticMSNEntertainment 7/14/2014 6:09:13 AM
- Ask Matt: Emmy Snubs, Sweden, 24, Dome and Extant, and More
Anthony McCartney, AP Entertainment Writer
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A judge says Kim Kardashian's divorce case is ready for trial.
RELATED: Best off-season bikini bods
Superior Court Judge Stephen Moloney says a trial date should be set and Kardashian's estranged husband, Kris Humphries, has had adequate time to prepare.
Moloney's ruling Friday in Los Angeles came after months of wrangling between lawyers for when a trial can be set to end the former couple's marriage.
Humphries wants an annulment, while Kardashian is seeking a divorce.
RELATED: Celeb flashers
His attorney had been seeking additional time to obtain information about Kardashian's reality shows.
A trial will determine whether Humphries can prove his claims that the couple's marriage was based on fraud.
The case will move to another judge to set a trial date, which Moloney says may be in four to six weeks.
RELATED: Celebs who've made makeup mistakes
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Kesha's New Looks
See how Kesha's looks have changed since Rehab.Watch Video »
Get the scoop about the troubled star on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen posts pics of her bikini body and beach vacation with hubby Tom Brady and daughter Vivian on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Bods!
From Crowd Ignite