- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Digital1 of 10
- Photo: WENN2 of 10
- Photo: © Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.3 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 10
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: © RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital7 of 10
- Photo: © RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital8 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
A Los Angeles judge overseeing Amanda Bynes' hit-and-run case has given the embattled actress a stern warning: stay out of trouble or face jail time.
Her driver's license was suspended on Sept. 12 after a string of traffic troubles, including a DUI charge and two counts of hit-and-run, but she ignored the ban and was back on the road the following day, when she was involved in a minor fender bender.
The 26-year-old was caught behind the wheel again on Sunday when she was pulled over by Burbank, Calif., police, who issued her a ticket for getting behind the wheel with a suspended license and impounded her black BMW 5-series.
Prosecutors appealed to Judge Elden Fox to impose $50,000 bail on Bynes following her additional legal issues, claiming she posed a risk to the public, but her lawyer headed to court on Wednesday to argue the request.
RELATED: Is Amanda Bynes Motoring Into Rehab?
Judge Fox sided with Bynes' representative and denied the motion for bail as the star's most recent hit-and-run charge occurred on Aug. 4, when she was still allowed to drive.
He stated, "Technically, Ms. Bynes is not in violation of [an] order not to drive without a valid driver's license."
However, the judge made it clear that Bynes would face strict punishment if she was pulled over by traffic cops again and warned her lawyer she would face a much higher bail than the $50,000 proposed.
Bynes is due to stand trial for the DUI and hit-and-run charges on Oct. 29.
- Maria Menounos -- Wonderview
- Lisa Vanderpump -- Wonderview
- Adriana Lima -- Wonderview
- 'Jersey Shore' star Ronnie Ortiz-Magro -- Wonderview
- Gavin DeGraw -- Wonderview
- Sean Lowe -- Wonderview
- Jonathan Lipnicki -- Wonderview
- Rob Kardashian -- Wonderview
- Wonderview: Miranda Kerr
- Wonderview -- Brandi Glanville
- Brad Goreski -- Wonderview
- Holly Madison -- Wonderview
- Wonderview: Anne Heche
- Farrah Abraham Wonderview
- Kat Graham Wonderview
- Wonderview: Shannen Doherty
- Dita Von Teese Wonderview
- Rachel Dratch Wonderview
- Wonderview: Keenan Cahill
- Adrian Grenier Wonderview
- Sammi Sweetheart -- Wonderview
- Lisa Vanderpump -- Wonderview
- Tracey Gold -- Wonderview
- Taye Diggs -- Wonderview
- Adrienne Maloof and Dr. Paul Nassif -- Wonderview
- Jodie Sweetin and Dave Coulier -- Wonderview
- Jill Zarin -- Wonderview
- Bridget Marquardt -- Wonderview
- Avril Lavigne -- Wonderview
- Harry Shum Jr. -- Wonderview
- Olivia Munn -- Wonderview
- Mayim Bialik -- Wonderview
- Moby -- Wonderview
- Ahna O'Reilly -- Wonderview
- Michelle Williams -- Wonderview
- Pauly Shore -- Wonderview
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite