Julia Roberts On Raising Kids: 'Chaos!'
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Kenney/Retna Ltd.4 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Justin Lubin/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Buena Vista Pictures/Promotional7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Bette Midler Set to Star, Executive Produce HBO's Mae West BiopicMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:11:28 PM
- 'Murphy Brown' Cast to Reunite on 'Katie'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:59:28 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'Matr
What's the best way to deal with a chaotic household? If you're actress Julia Roberts, you simply start sewing.
"This is my new skill to keep my brain firm," Roberts, 42, tells Oprah in an interview to air Monday. "I made some big pillows for the kids and some really simple pants for Danny [Moder]."
Roberts, who is raising twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, 5, and Henry, 2, with husband Danny Moder, says that although it can get quite chaotic at her house with the kids she still enjoys it.
"They are really angelic and wondrous," she says in the interview. "[It's] so heavenly and kind and dear just to have that -- the chaos that goes on in our house and the quietude that goes on."
The Lancome "global ambassadress" shares that one of her favorite things to do is to watch the children waking up in the morning.
"It's fascinating to me," she continues. "That's the thing about being new to the world, you're just so present and impressed with everything ... the older you get, the grumpier you get. [It's like], we've got to get there. We're going to be late. You know, they're in the car, 'Look at the tree!' Everything is exciting."
Roberts returns to the big screen April 13 with the release of the film adaptation of Elizabeth Gilbert's book, "Eat, Pray, Love."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite