Julia Roberts On Raising Kids: 'Chaos!'
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Kenney/Retna Ltd.4 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Justin Lubin/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Buena Vista Pictures/Promotional7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein to Launch Multichannel Online Video PlatformMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:47:00 AM
- Jamie Foxx, Kevin Hart in Talks to Star in Hitman Movie 'The Black Phantom'MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:45:00 AM
- Ratings: Bachelor Finale Hits Season High; Bones Returns UpMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:30:00 AM
- SAG Awards Key Dates AnnouncedMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:15:00 AM
- Disney In Talks to Buy Maker Studios for $500M+MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein to Launch Multichannel Online Video Platform
What's the best way to deal with a chaotic household? If you're actress Julia Roberts, you simply start sewing.
"This is my new skill to keep my brain firm," Roberts, 42, tells Oprah in an interview to air Monday. "I made some big pillows for the kids and some really simple pants for Danny [Moder]."
Roberts, who is raising twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, 5, and Henry, 2, with husband Danny Moder, says that although it can get quite chaotic at her house with the kids she still enjoys it.
"They are really angelic and wondrous," she says in the interview. "[It's] so heavenly and kind and dear just to have that -- the chaos that goes on in our house and the quietude that goes on."
The Lancome "global ambassadress" shares that one of her favorite things to do is to watch the children waking up in the morning.
"It's fascinating to me," she continues. "That's the thing about being new to the world, you're just so present and impressed with everything ... the older you get, the grumpier you get. [It's like], we've got to get there. We're going to be late. You know, they're in the car, 'Look at the tree!' Everything is exciting."
Roberts returns to the big screen April 13 with the release of the film adaptation of Elizabeth Gilbert's book, "Eat, Pray, Love."
From Crowd Ignite