Julie Bowen Says of Stephen Colbert: He's My Ultimate 'Hall Pass'
- Photo: @itsjuliebowen/Twitter1 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: ROME/GSI10 of 16
- Photo: WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Hulu Inks Exclusive Deal to Stream Entire 'South Park' Library, Renews 'EMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Female Yahoo! Exec Being Sued by Female Subordinate for Sexual HarassmentMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Cory Monteith's Father Looks Back on Anniversary of His Son's DeathMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Internet Cancellation Hoax Outrages FansMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 2:54:00 PM
- LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian jump into reality TVMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 2:50:32 PM
- Hulu Inks Exclusive Deal to Stream Entire 'South Park' Library, Renews 'E
Julie Bowen is a happily married mom of three, but the Modern Family actress can't help but gush over her Hollywood dream man: Comedy Central's Stephen Colbert.
"Stephen Colbert, I love you so much. You're so brilliant, you're so wonderful. If you ever want to have an old, old second wife, I am here for you," Bowen, 42, gushed of the "Colbert Report" star, 48, during Wednesday's episode of Anderson Cooper's "Anderson Live."
Bowen, who wed Scott Phillips in 2004 and is the mom of Oliver and twins John and Gustav, enthusiastically told Cooper that Colbert was her "hall pass" and would be the man she'd hook up with if she was not in a relationship with software engineer Phillips.
"He's my hall pass and I met him in a hall [backstage at the Emmys]. I was like 'Will someone make a pass?'" recalled Bowen of Colbert, who is married to Evelyn McGee-Colbert.
On Friday's episode of "Anderson Live," Colbert told Cooper he was flattered by Bowen's kind words. "I think I need a moment to catch my breath," an exasperated Colbert said. "Yes, yes, sir."
Colbert isn't the only one who caught Bowen's eye at the Emmys. After Bowen accepted her trophy for Outstanding Actress in a Comedy Series, she lavished praise on her sexy "Modern Family" co-star Sofia Vergara.
"She really doesn't get the credit she deserves as an actor. She certainly gets it as a celebrity, but as an actress, she is talented and amazing, and there are only a few of us who really understand that what she does is not just play herself," Bowen gushed backstage on Sept. 23. "She is gracious and wonderful and ... I owe her a lot!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Jennifer Lopez brings the glam while spending time with her fam at Paris Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDad Duty
From Crowd Ignite