Julie Bowen Says of Stephen Colbert: He's My Ultimate 'Hall Pass'Related: Julie Bowen
- Photo: @itsjuliebowen/Twitter1 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: ROME/GSI10 of 16
- Photo: WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ben Affleck on 'SNL': Oscar Speech Apology Is Hard Work (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 7:34:23 AM
- What is Jewish Humor? Justin Timberlake 'Smells a Trap' for Coen Brothers in CanneMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 5:13:00 AM
- Cannes Review: Coen Brothers' 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Is a Breathtaking OdeMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 6:30:49 PM
- Deals: Weinstein's RADiUS Buys 'Blue Ruin' After Cannes Premiere MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 4:58:13 PM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- Ben Affleck on 'SNL': Oscar Speech Apology Is Hard Work (Video)
Julie Bowen is a happily married mom of three, but the Modern Family actress can't help but gush over her Hollywood dream man: Comedy Central's Stephen Colbert.
"Stephen Colbert, I love you so much. You're so brilliant, you're so wonderful. If you ever want to have an old, old second wife, I am here for you," Bowen, 42, gushed of the "Colbert Report" star, 48, during Wednesday's episode of Anderson Cooper's "Anderson Live."
Bowen, who wed Scott Phillips in 2004 and is the mom of Oliver and twins John and Gustav, enthusiastically told Cooper that Colbert was her "hall pass" and would be the man she'd hook up with if she was not in a relationship with software engineer Phillips.
"He's my hall pass and I met him in a hall [backstage at the Emmys]. I was like 'Will someone make a pass?'" recalled Bowen of Colbert, who is married to Evelyn McGee-Colbert.
On Friday's episode of "Anderson Live," Colbert told Cooper he was flattered by Bowen's kind words. "I think I need a moment to catch my breath," an exasperated Colbert said. "Yes, yes, sir."
Colbert isn't the only one who caught Bowen's eye at the Emmys. After Bowen accepted her trophy for Outstanding Actress in a Comedy Series, she lavished praise on her sexy "Modern Family" co-star Sofia Vergara.
"She really doesn't get the credit she deserves as an actor. She certainly gets it as a celebrity, but as an actress, she is talented and amazing, and there are only a few of us who really understand that what she does is not just play herself," Bowen gushed backstage on Sept. 23. "She is gracious and wonderful and ... I owe her a lot!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Selena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Florence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite