Julie Bowen Says of Stephen Colbert: He's My Ultimate 'Hall Pass'
- Photo: @itsjuliebowen/Twitter1 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: ROME/GSI10 of 16
- Photo: WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Julie Bowen is a happily married mom of three, but the Modern Family actress can't help but gush over her Hollywood dream man: Comedy Central's Stephen Colbert.
"Stephen Colbert, I love you so much. You're so brilliant, you're so wonderful. If you ever want to have an old, old second wife, I am here for you," Bowen, 42, gushed of the "Colbert Report" star, 48, during Wednesday's episode of Anderson Cooper's "Anderson Live."
Bowen, who wed Scott Phillips in 2004 and is the mom of Oliver and twins John and Gustav, enthusiastically told Cooper that Colbert was her "hall pass" and would be the man she'd hook up with if she was not in a relationship with software engineer Phillips.
"He's my hall pass and I met him in a hall [backstage at the Emmys]. I was like 'Will someone make a pass?'" recalled Bowen of Colbert, who is married to Evelyn McGee-Colbert.
On Friday's episode of "Anderson Live," Colbert told Cooper he was flattered by Bowen's kind words. "I think I need a moment to catch my breath," an exasperated Colbert said. "Yes, yes, sir."
Colbert isn't the only one who caught Bowen's eye at the Emmys. After Bowen accepted her trophy for Outstanding Actress in a Comedy Series, she lavished praise on her sexy "Modern Family" co-star Sofia Vergara.
"She really doesn't get the credit she deserves as an actor. She certainly gets it as a celebrity, but as an actress, she is talented and amazing, and there are only a few of us who really understand that what she does is not just play herself," Bowen gushed backstage on Sept. 23. "She is gracious and wonderful and ... I owe her a lot!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite