June Shannon, Honey Boo Boo's Mom, getting married to Sugar Bear
- Photo: Henry Lamb/Photowire / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 11
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Pacific Coast News3 of 11
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA4 of 11
- Photo: CHARLIE LUCIANO/StarTraks5 of 11
- Photo: TLC/.6 of 11
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: @mirandalambert/Twitter9 of 11
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Here comes the (Honey Boo Boo) bride! Nine years after they initially met in an online chat room, reality show mom June Shannon and her longtime beau Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson are finally going to exchange "I do's" on Sunday, May 5.
The ceremony, which will take place in McIntyre, Ga., will be a "taped event," according to an official wedding invitation obtained by TMZ, meaning that fans of TLC's hit "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" won't be left in the dark over the undoubtedly eventful nuptials.
Guests are asked to abide by a "no cell phones, cameras, or outside video taping" rule, however. According to TMZ, the people working the wedding were asked to don "full redneck attire" for the taped ceremony.
Shannon, known as "Mama" on the show, and Thompson are already parents to Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson, 7, the feisty "Toddlers & Tiaras" pageant contestant with a penchant for outrageous one-liners.
"A lot of people say they can relate to us," Shannon told Ryan Seacrest during a radio interview in August 2012. "Our fan base tells us that when they have a bad day they can be able to watch our show and be able to get a good laugh; I honestly laugh at the show too because it is kind of funny, because we know we have fun filming it. It's just all about having fun making memories."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite