Report: Tiger Woods' Divorce Finalized
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Scot Tucker/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: David J. Phillip/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Iconic Saratoga Springs, NY, restaurant for saleMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 6:14:01 AM
- Sondheim himself sings in HBO's 'Six by Sondheim'MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:59:32 AM
- Final suspect in Dutch art heist arrested in UKMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:48:53 AM
- NBC's 'Sound of Music Live': Hollywood's Best ReactionsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 10:00:00 PM
- Oprah Winfrey Says Goodbye to Nelson Mandela: 'My Hero' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 9:01:17 PM
- Iconic Saratoga Springs, NY, restaurant for sale
Tiger Woods is reportedly a divorced man.
According to People.com, Woods, 34, and Elin Nordegren, 30, are officially divorced. The two were reportedly at the Bay County Circuit Court in Panama City, Fla. on Monday for the execution of their divorce agreement.
RELATED VIDEO: Get the inside scoop on the divorce
The divorce settlement is undisclosed at this time. "We are sad that our marriage is over and we wish each other the very best for the future," Woods and Nordegren said in a statement given to People.com by Nordegren's Virginia-based law firm of McGuireWoods. "While we are no longer married, we are the parents of two wonderful children and their happiness has been, and will always be, of paramount importance to both of us."
Woods and Nordegren have two children: Sam Alexis, 3, and Charlie Axel, 1. Woods' personal life was splashed all over headlines following a car accident in November that led to his infidelities becoming public knowledge.
Related on Wonderwall:
Related ET.com stories:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite