Report: Tiger Woods' Divorce Finalized
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Scot Tucker/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: David J. Phillip/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Tiger Woods is reportedly a divorced man.
According to People.com, Woods, 34, and Elin Nordegren, 30, are officially divorced. The two were reportedly at the Bay County Circuit Court in Panama City, Fla. on Monday for the execution of their divorce agreement.
RELATED VIDEO: Get the inside scoop on the divorce
The divorce settlement is undisclosed at this time. "We are sad that our marriage is over and we wish each other the very best for the future," Woods and Nordegren said in a statement given to People.com by Nordegren's Virginia-based law firm of McGuireWoods. "While we are no longer married, we are the parents of two wonderful children and their happiness has been, and will always be, of paramount importance to both of us."
Woods and Nordegren have two children: Sam Alexis, 3, and Charlie Axel, 1. Woods' personal life was splashed all over headlines following a car accident in November that led to his infidelities becoming public knowledge.
Related on Wonderwall:
Related ET.com stories:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHilton Bust-Up
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite