Just Wondering: Are Rebecca Gayheart and Eric Dane Ready for a Baby (Bump)?Related: Just Wondering, Eric Dane
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/Pacific Coast News1 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Sony Board to Weigh Spin-Off of Entertainment Division (Report)MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:40:45 PM
- Cannes: The Weinstein Co. Nearing Deal for 'The Young and Prodigious Spivet'MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:40:05 PM
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Vents About Working ConditionsMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:30:22 PM
- Damon Lindelof Admits 'Star Trek' Strip Down Was 'Gratuitous,' &MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:21:01 PM
- HBO's 'Girls' Adds Jennifer Westfeldt for Season 3MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:09:00 PM
- Sony Board to Weigh Spin-Off of Entertainment Division (Report)
By Dana Flax
Whoa ... mama?
According to photos published today on The Superficial, Rebecca Gayheart's starting to look a little bumpy. In fact, it looks as though she may have a baby McSteamy growing in her womby.
As much as I'd like to think (based on her last few public appearances) that Rebecca's a mere fashion slave to the super-chic maxi dress trend, there definitely appears to be something, um, growing under there. And it's probably more than just a few extra slices of pizza.
As you might remember, the last time we stepped into the creepy-deepy private life of Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart, they were hanging out in the steamy depths of a hot tub, potentially under the influence of a substance or two, and enjoying themselves in the company of an alleged lady-for-hire. Oh, and taping it so they could reminisce about these fun times later. They're just really forward-thinking like that.
You might also remember the re-release of some older pictures of Gayheart, depicting her enjoying the fruits of an alleged crack pipe in yet another hot tub. Can't fault a girl for consistency!
But, let's get serious a moment. Does anyone think this the kind of behavior that screams, "I'm ready to bring a child into the world!"? Anyone, anyone?
Meanwhile, Kari Ann Peniche (the aforementioned call girl) has taken a more logical career/life choice. She's releasing a spiffy clothing line with the folks over at Ed Hardy.
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
Take a cue from Peniche, Rebecca, and try something a little more logical, like, say, a cameo in the upcoming flick "Hot Tub Time Machine." How are you going to star in the Keri Russell biopic of my dreams if you continue making poor decisions?
So, we beg of you, GayDane (that's your new celeb couple nickname, FYI), make sure you're thinking this whole bringing-a-kid-into-the-world thing through. Think of those who'll be affected. Think of the kid who will one day be teased mercilessly by his peers and forced to only hang out with the future children of Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, Pam Anderson and Tommy Lee, and Screech.
But most of all, think of your hot tub. It's gonna be a lot harder to get in the mood when you're leaning up against a baby-proof Tubbly Bubbly Hippo spout.
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite