Just Wondering: Are Rebecca Gayheart and Eric Dane Ready for a Baby (Bump)?Related: Just Wondering, Eric Dane
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/Pacific Coast News1 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Aviva Drescher Signs on to 'Real Housewives of New York' (Again)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:41:10 PM
- Ryan Seacrest, Simon Cowell React to Mentor Mike Darnell's Fox Exit MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:34:30 PM
- Cannes Deal Wrap: Weinstein Co., Lionsgate Score Sunny Sales at Rain-Drenched MarketMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:27:40 PM
- Cannes: Sony Pictures Classic Acquires Jim Jarmusch's 'Only Lovers Left Alive&MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:04:13 PM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects Boost
By Dana Flax
Whoa ... mama?
According to photos published today on The Superficial, Rebecca Gayheart's starting to look a little bumpy. In fact, it looks as though she may have a baby McSteamy growing in her womby.
As much as I'd like to think (based on her last few public appearances) that Rebecca's a mere fashion slave to the super-chic maxi dress trend, there definitely appears to be something, um, growing under there. And it's probably more than just a few extra slices of pizza.
As you might remember, the last time we stepped into the creepy-deepy private life of Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart, they were hanging out in the steamy depths of a hot tub, potentially under the influence of a substance or two, and enjoying themselves in the company of an alleged lady-for-hire. Oh, and taping it so they could reminisce about these fun times later. They're just really forward-thinking like that.
You might also remember the re-release of some older pictures of Gayheart, depicting her enjoying the fruits of an alleged crack pipe in yet another hot tub. Can't fault a girl for consistency!
But, let's get serious a moment. Does anyone think this the kind of behavior that screams, "I'm ready to bring a child into the world!"? Anyone, anyone?
Meanwhile, Kari Ann Peniche (the aforementioned call girl) has taken a more logical career/life choice. She's releasing a spiffy clothing line with the folks over at Ed Hardy.
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
Take a cue from Peniche, Rebecca, and try something a little more logical, like, say, a cameo in the upcoming flick "Hot Tub Time Machine." How are you going to star in the Keri Russell biopic of my dreams if you continue making poor decisions?
So, we beg of you, GayDane (that's your new celeb couple nickname, FYI), make sure you're thinking this whole bringing-a-kid-into-the-world thing through. Think of those who'll be affected. Think of the kid who will one day be teased mercilessly by his peers and forced to only hang out with the future children of Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, Pam Anderson and Tommy Lee, and Screech.
But most of all, think of your hot tub. It's gonna be a lot harder to get in the mood when you're leaning up against a baby-proof Tubbly Bubbly Hippo spout.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite