Just Wondering: Do hot girls actually eat Carls Jr. burgers?Related: Just Wondering, Paris Hilton, Audrina Patridge, Chris Pine
- Photo: Promotional1 of 8
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/Retna Ltd.2 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP3 of 8
- Photo: AP4 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Stephen Chernin/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
By Melissa Hunter
Freshly ditched by "Big Man on Campus" (err, studio lot) Chris Pine, Audrina Patridge did what any hot-blooded, rebounding pseudo-star with fake boobs and a personal trainer would do: hook up with a hamburger.
Audrina recently shot her very own requisite "hot girl in a bikini simulating sex with a hamburger" commercial for Carl's Jr. While I'm not one to deny the supreme effects gold bikinis and barbeque sauce have on men, it does beg the question: since when do hot girls eat hamburgers?
Audrina is not the first to delve into burger-love. If you do recall, both Paris Hilton and "Top Chef" host Padma Lakshmi both served up some food porn in the past several years. Paris' commercial was in fact deemed "soft-core porn" by the Parents Television Council. But in all fairness, most anything Paris does could be deemed as soft-core porn.
Obviously these commercials are satirical, but come on, waif starlets pounding burgers? That's like watching a commercial where Matthew McConaughey licks the aluminum top clean from a Dannon Fat Free Key Lime Pie yogurt. It's just ... unnatural.
Audrina told People about her new commercial, saying, "I had an absolute blast shooting. It was my first experience shooting a spot with food, and when I pulled up, I was literally salivating looking at all the rows of perfect burgers waiting for me!"
And by salivate, she means vomit, surely. Eating disorder speculation aside, Audrina, Paris, and the like have been conditioned to have a distaste for fattening foods and surely having one bite of that burger would only dredge up the horrors of their aversion therapy classes (a la "Clockwork Orange").
Audrina continues, "I was cracking up because I would take a bite, and almost immediately a food handler with white gloves would have a brand new burger ready." Food handler is a pretty crappy job, but you know what's worse? Food-spit-up handler, who surely was ready after every take.
Incidentally, Audrina was last seen in a two-piece for a PETA advertisement. She was dressed as a bikini-clad angel holding a puppy (the closest she'll ever get to being a Victoria's Secret angel). Apparently she was raising awareness for dog adopiton ... but eating and regurgitating 20 burgers in an effort to sexualize the fastfood industry? No problem.
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersMiranda Kerr, Katy Perry, and Bjork all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Wants PrivacySelena Gomez doesn't like everyone knowing about her relationship with Justin Bieber, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Baby FaceCheck out the first pic of Malin Akerman's son -- a closeup of his adorable face -- on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite