Just Wondering: Does Kristin Cavallari Really Think She's Allowed to Choose Who She Dates?
- Photo: Whittle/HR Splash News/Splash News1 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 11
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures4 of 11
- Photo: Nate Jones/James Breeden/Pacific Coast News5 of 11
- Photo: Gossip Society/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com7 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 11
- Photo: Alex Whistler/Retna Ltd.9 of 11
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
By Melissa Hunter
MTV is complaining that Kristin Cavallari is being too real. You know, that's always been my complaint with her, too.
Cavallari, who replaced Lauren Conrad as the lead and narrator of the oh-so-real-ity series "The Hills," is "dating" her co-star Justin Bobby on the show. Turns out, when the cameras are off, she's been seeing someone else, which is not cool with the producers. Come on, MTV, who could ACTUALLY take a guy named Justin Bobby seriously? His middle name is a nickname, for crying out loud.
But what's the problem, exactly? Conrad had an off-screen boyfriend.
Well, Kristin is reportedly dating Sonny Smith who is the former editor of 944 magazine and has been for around six months. You mean she didn't break off a romance for the show? Did the execs forget to include the no-free-will clause in her contract? That's just sloppy, MTV lawyers.
Still, I won't bully MTV too much. They do pay the girl $100K an episode. Let me rephrase that. They pay her $100,000 to record her shopping on Robertson, eating lettuce at Urth Cafe, and shooting daggers at Speidi at MyHouse. Rinse. Repeat. So surely having them cast your boyfriend isn't the END of the world.
And true reality star sign over their soul to the cable gods. Take a lead from the Kardashians, Kristen: they get married and knocked up all for the sake of trashy TV. Now THAT'S commitment to performance art.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite