Just Wondering: Is Aaron Carter a Romantic or a Creep?Related: Just Wondering, Hilary Duff
- Photo: Michelle Roberts/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: ABC/Promotional2 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizello/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Lucy Nicholson/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
By Melissa Hunter
Aaron Carter now may be known as Karina Smirnoff's dancing partner on "Dancing with the Stars," but back in the day he was the Tiger Beat cover-guy du jour. He had a teen romance with then "Lizzie McGuire" star Hilary Duff, which got much more dramatic when a precocious teenager named Lindsay Lohan entered the love triangle. Aww, even at 16, LiLo was a teenybopper hot mess.
So now that he's a man of 22, and beyond such teen tabloid trivialities, teen tabloid M Magazine interviews him about his love life. He says, "My feelings never died for Hilary. I still love her even now. To this day, my only experience with love was with Hilary, and I'm 22 years old."
Aww, that would be really cute if it weren't creepy and vaguely stalker-ish.
The hardest part for him has been seeing Hilary dating other guys. She's been dating and she's only seven years out of the relationship? What a hussy. He says, "When I first saw Hilary dating again, I was heartbroken. I loved her. I wanted to be the only one who kissed her, but made a very bad mistake," he divulges as if it's still relevant. "I got in a love triangle with her and Lindsay Lohan. But I don't even want to consider it a love triangle, because I never loved Lindsay."
I do feel for the kid. He was the guy who taught everyone the valuable lesson we all know today: Never, EVER get into a love triangle, love trapezoid, or any other love geometric shape with Lindsay Lohan.
Now, Carter has learned that it's time to let go. And the only real way to do that, is to write a song entitled "Let Go" to try to get over Hilary and/or milk people's celebrity gossip nostalgia. (It's a two birds, one stone situation, really.)
He elucidates the otherwise opaque lyrics of his song, saying, "If you listen to the lyrics, 'I used to love a girl... sometimes I think I still do,' you can definitely tell that I'm referring to Hilary."
Are we all caught up to speed here, guys? This is about Hilary. Hilary Duff. Hilary Duff, the actress.
He continues, "I felt like I needed to write a song that helped me to let go. I have to, because she let go. It's time to move forward."
It was time many years ago, but you can't blame a guy for being a hopeless romantic. Or just hopeless. Unclear.
- Chief BeefKaty Perry incites a Twitter feud with a 17-year-old rapper. Get the dirty details on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Fashion BluesKourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Fights & FeudsGet the scoop on some of the most recent Hollywood feuds on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Svelte BodKhloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Last TripGet the scoop on Kim’s final pre-baby Parisian getaway on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Magic LoveThe stars of "Now You See Me" chat learning magic tricks and experiencing the real deal.Watch Video »
- Workout ObsessedGwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite