Just Wondering: Is Anderson Cooper the world's best celebrity commentator?Related: Just Wondering, Heidi Montag, Anderson Cooper
- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Digital1 of 6
- Photo: Andres Leighton/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News4 of 6
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/Pacific Coast News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
By Melissa Hunter
Oh, Anderson Cooper. You just get me. On "360°" this week, Cooper took his weekly "Shot" on none other than Heidi Montag (who changed her name back from Pratt to Montag according to a Life & Style exclusive. Way to break the news there, L & S). I got nervous for a minute when I saw this story, as I was concerned he would waste his precious intellect on Heidi, but it only took 90 seconds of Cooper's flippant insults to deem her completely talentless and irrelevant. *Sigh* How does he do it?
He comments on her performance at the Miss Universe Pageant (and manages to sum up her entire existence) saying, "I don't really know who this person is, nor why she's pretending to be a singer, nor why anyone should actually listen to her, but apparently she's famous."
Apparently. Famous she is. Talented and exceptional, she is not. Well, I take that back, she does possess the single most exceptional quality to construct fame when one lacks talent: complete and utter shamelessness. That's pretty tough; I could never be so unabashedly talentless.
But I digress. Let's get back to Andy.
He continues, "Heidi Montag is so famous that she actually Twitters. And she Twittered to congratulate herself ... she also thanked God. I don't think God had anything to do with this production ... if God has the time to work on this production and that's the best God can do, we're all in trouble."
Amen. The way Heidi feigns piousness and having God on her side is an insult to religious, agnostic, and atheist people alike. How she manages to offend all creeds is beyond me.
Cooper caps off the segment fittingly when he asks his correspondent, "Who is she? Where is she from?" He successfully tore Heidi apart without even knowing who she was. And without breaking a sweat. Anderson, please come blog for us. We'll pay you a thousand kisses per word.
- Chief BeefKaty Perry incites a Twitter feud with a 17-year-old rapper. Get the dirty details on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Fashion BluesKourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Fights & FeudsGet the scoop on some of the most recent Hollywood feuds on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Svelte BodKhloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Last TripGet the scoop on Kim’s final pre-baby Parisian getaway on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Magic LoveThe stars of "Now You See Me" chat learning magic tricks and experiencing the real deal.Watch Video »
- Workout ObsessedGwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite