Just Wondering: Is the Joke on Speidi or Us?Related: Just Wondering, Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt
- Photo: Lou Rocco / ABC/Retna Ltd.1 of 8
- Photo: AP2 of 8
- Photo: AP3 of 8
- Photo: AP4 of 8
- Photo: Retna Digital5 of 8
- Photo: Thomas Myers/Retna Ltd.6 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 3:03:43 PM
- Bill Hader on 'SNL': Wacky, Tacky Wedding Farewell (Video) MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:55:41 PM
- The Weinstein Company Checks Into 'Suite Francaise' With Michelle WilliamsMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:53:24 PM
- Wrekin Hill Acquires U.S. Rights to John Malkovich Movie 'Siberian Education'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:34:32 PM
- 'Senna' Director Asif Kapadia to Direct Love Story 'Ali and Nino&aposMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:11:10 PM
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'
By Melissa Hunter
E! has put an embargo on Speidi stories, and I respect that. Their desperate cries for attention border on, scratch that, are full-on disgusting. But like a five-car pile up on the freeway, my morbid curiosity keeps me tuning in to the Speidi Circus. For a while I thought they might actually be in on the joke. Laughing with us/at us all the way to the bank. Maybe they are happy their infamy has gotten them paid, but after reading this interview, I think they actually are just bats--t crazy, without an ounce of self-awareness.
In a radio interview with Alex Jones, the conspiracy theorist who authored "New World Order," the debauched duo went off on an array of topics, one of which being global warming. Listen up guys, this is the soon-to-be President of the United States we're dealing with here.
Spencer says, "How are we so famous when ... there's been nothing about the biggest bill since the Patriot Act being passed, [the Cap-and-Trade bill, which regulates carbon output, among other environmental issues] and nobody reading it. It's mind-boggling trying to say there's global warming right now."
Those crazy environmentalists (and the majority of Americans) believing there's this kooky "global warming issue." What wacky theory will they come up with next? That Al-Qaeda was responsible for 9/11? Get real.
Spencer agrees with Jones' theory that 9/11 was an inside job, saying, "From your research, it 100 percent is. I want to throw up."
We all do, Spencer. We all do.
Jones goes on to ask Heidi her thoughts on microchip implantation to end the need for credit cards. She says, "This is very serious. It says in the Bible this is the mark of the beast, and that is a sign of worshipping the Devil. So over my dead body would I ever get a chip in my body."
The Bible talks about microchip implantation? No way. I gotta dust up on my reading.
She continues, "My body belongs to Jesus Christ. I am a disciple of Jesus, and I will speak out to Christians ... this chip is the end of humanity."
Her body belongs solely to Jesus Christ. And, of course, all the good Christians who pick up a copy of her upcoming issue of Playboy, to show off her body that she was blessed with by Jesus' disciples: Beverly Hills plastic surgeons.
And her thoughts on birth control? Heidi says, "I researched it, and one of the founding people who invented birth control said it was the worst thing they had ever done, they wished they'd never created it, how it morally corrupted society, it's just sickening to him. How it devalues women, how it causes depression, how it can cause cancer, how it sterilizes your body, and what it does to your body, how most women are suicidal sometimes on it."
Right, I've read that, too. The Austrian chemist she's referring too was primarily concerned, however, with the population decrease in Austria, as he believes that every family should have three kids to maintain population levels. And yes, there are side effects, but devaluing women? I think you're doing most of that work there, Heidi. God's work, apparently.
I'd like to say that's the end of their incomprehensibly asinine interview, but Spencer caps it off by, you know, comparing "The Hills" to the American government, natch.
"The narrator [Lauren Conrad] didn't get along with us. She skewed the information on the show, just like the American government can manipulate the media. We used to have a phenomenal relationship with the media, they've kind of turned on us now because they've created us into such a monstrous thing ... like they made us too big, like they Obama-sized us..."
I'm sorry the media turned on you, Speidi. If it makes you feel any better, I've thought you were monstrous from the start. And please, for the love of God, stop comparing yourself to Obama.
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersMiranda Kerr, Katy Perry, and Bjork all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Wants PrivacySelena Gomez doesn't like everyone knowing about her relationship with Justin Bieber, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Baby FaceCheck out the first pic of Malin Akerman's son -- a closeup of his adorable face -- on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite