- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Damian Grass/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Khloe Kardashian/.3 of 6
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
By Melissa Hunter
Kim and Khloe Kardashian were interviewed by Celebuzz and they discussed which actors should play their family in a movie. Because if there's one thing the world needs, it's a deeper, more extensive look at the Kardashian clan.
Sure, it's just a hypothetical, but with the current uninspired state of entertainment today, a film about the dysfunctional, wealthy Kardashian family is not terribly far-fetched. It's "The Royal Tenenbaums" meets a pile of garbage.
By the way, Khloe and Kim readily put on their casting hats for this interview. They take their jobs very seriously, guys. As long as said job directly involves them, it's quite serious.
Kim's casting is as follows:
Penelope Cruz as Kim
Liv Tyler as Khloe
Vanessa Hudgens as Kourtney
Catherine Zeta-Jones as Kris Jenner
Michael Douglas as Bruce Jenner
With director Martin Scorsese, obvs. Gosh, I would love nothing more than to hear Kim Kardashian's pitch to Penelope Cruz to play her.
And just in case any of Kim's picks fall through (doubtful!), Khloe got her chance to cast them, too.
Jennifer Lopez as Kim
Drew Barrymore as Khloe
Eva Longoria as Kourtney
Sharon Stone as Kris Jenner
Arnold Schwartzenegger as Bruce Jenner
Someone sign this girl onto a casting contract, because I'll be damned if this isn't a pretty plausible cast. All those women are old hands at vapid romantic comedies. And I think Arnold and Sharon are just about unstable enough to sign on to a project like this.
And the biggest burn of the interview? Kim chose Gary Coleman to play Khloe's husband Lamar Odom. Way harsh, Kim. I think Khloe might change her choice for Reggie Bush from Tyrese Gibson to Carrot Top.
OK, so this all might be a mere structure for an interview through which everyone can make fun of the interviewees. But I still wouldn't be surprised if some studio greenlit this project. Immediately after Spencer and Heidi gets their own TV show and immediately before the four horsemen arrive. Don't believe me? Go ask Tim Gunn.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite