Just Wondering: Who is mankind's most epic fail? Joe Francis or Brody Jenner?Related: Just Wondering, Brody Jenner
- Photo: Retna Digital1 of 10
- Photo: WireImage.com2 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Roshan Perera/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Dziekan/Retna Digital6 of 10
- Photo: WH Photography/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Retna Digital9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 3:03:43 PM
- Bill Hader on 'SNL': Wacky, Tacky Wedding Farewell (Video) MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:55:41 PM
- The Weinstein Company Checks Into 'Suite Francaise' With Michelle WilliamsMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:53:24 PM
- Wrekin Hill Acquires U.S. Rights to John Malkovich Movie 'Siberian Education'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:34:32 PM
- 'Senna' Director Asif Kapadia to Direct Love Story 'Ali and Nino&aposMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:11:10 PM
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'
By Melissa Hunter
After last week's epic bro-battle between the "Young Girls Debasing Themselves" founder, erm, "Girls Gone Wild" creator and the "Hills" toolbox Brody Jenner, it was hard to say who we were rooting for. Really it was a fight where whomever lost, everybody won. Until Joe Francis opened his mouth and tried to form sentences. Now I might be on Team Brody (and I really never thought I'd say that).
Francis tells Fox's Pop Tarts, "I am the victim of a crime and I have bigger fish to fry. I'm dealing with some idiot, some club rat in Hollywood, and this is ridiculous because I'm a million times above this."
A MILLION, guys! That's like, so many times above it. He doesn't have time to trifle with club rats. He was in a serious business meeting at that club, convincing a girl with new implants to take off her top. Can't you let a business man do his work, Brody?
He continues his defense, "It was another unprovoked attack. It was so interesting because in that attack, Jayde punches Abbey Wilson, her new best friend, who was the girl by her side that she went to rescue, who was my girlfriend at the time ... I don't know who Jayde is, I've never talked to that girl. I'm so above these people."
OK, wait, slow down there Joe. I'm confused. So Jayde (Brody's GF) is best friends with Abbey, who was your GF (as of last week), but you have no idea who she is. But you're above all of them. OK. Alright, still not following, but do go on. Maybe about something a little easier to understand than the ins and outs of yours and Brody's web of ladies.
Maybe about something a little more high brow. A word about Kant's Transcenedental Idealism? Your take on Keynesian economics in relation to the global economic downturn? The size of Brody's package?
"Take a highlighter, put your fingers around that, and take half of it," he says of Brody' endowment, claiming that a few "Hills" stars agree.
But then he gets into more serious issues, saying, "It's just so stupid. L.A. is about to burn to down and people give a crap about this? I'm concerned about people's houses and these fires ... If you watch these fires coming over the hills, that's where my concern is. Not Brody on 'The Hills,' the kid is a loose cannon."
Gosh, he's so sensitive. All he cares about are the fires on the hills NOT Brody on "The Hills." He only cares about L.A.'s deepest issues, like raising awareness on the devastating fires ... and making sure everyone knows Brody has a tiny johnson. All in one interview, no less. Way to go, Joe. Always making me proud to be an Angeleno.
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersMiranda Kerr, Katy Perry, and Bjork all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Wants PrivacySelena Gomez doesn't like everyone knowing about her relationship with Justin Bieber, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Baby FaceCheck out the first pic of Malin Akerman's son -- a closeup of his adorable face -- on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite