Just Wondering: Who will buy Jennifer Love Hewitt's book?Related: Just Wondering, Jennifer Love Hewitt
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/GettyImages.com1 of 10
- Photo: HTA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/AP3 of 10
- Photo: JC1/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Matt Symons/Pacific Coast News5 of 10
- Photo: CBS/MSN/Promotional6 of 10
- Photo: Reggie Tolby/LondonEnt/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: PhamousFotos/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: KH1/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
By Melissa Hunter
Jennifer Love Hewitt has gone through many a career transformation. From teenage horror flick sexpot to one-time singer to star of a CW show, to, well that's it. But now, she's got a couple new title to add to the CV: love guru and author-like person. Being in a totally non-publicity-shammy relationship with Jamie Kennedy, Ms. JLH has decided she wants to share her sage love advice with the world in her new book The Day I Shot Cupid.
To be fair, there are even less literate celebrities who have
hired someone to write written books, but something about this one in particular strikes a bulls--- chord more than others.
The description on Barnes and Noble says, "Jennifer Love Hewitt is a self-proclaimed 'love-aholic' and hopeless romantic (her middle name is Love, after all!). She has been lucky and unlucky in love, and lived to tell — and she's done it all in the spotlight... Hewitt offers her hard-won wisdom and tells us how to embrace love with both feet on the ground. First, we have to shoot Cupid. We have to believe that happily-ever-after is hard work—it's not all flowers and symphonies and floating hearts."
OMG, you guys! Love is her middle name! This was, like, meant to be. And she's a love-aholic, which is so completely a real thing. Not to mention she's starred in, like, 10 romantic comedies, at least 2 of which haven't gone straight-to-DVD.
And I have a sneaking suspicion that at least three chapters are dedicated to vagazzling.
Maybe it's just me, but I'm not terribly interested in taking love advice from someone who has dated Carson Daly, John Mayer, and Enrique Inglesias in one decade. And not to be judgey (OK, maybe too late for that), but the girl isn't engaged or married. Would you take child-rearing tips from someone who really, really one day thinks it would be super-awesome to be a parent?
Now if the book was called How to Pout on Camera While Not-So-Subtley Showing Off Your Cleavage, then I might buy.
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite