- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Dave A/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: ABC/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
By Melissa Hunter
Katherine Heigl yet again bit the hand that feeds her pure friggin' gold last week when she said told David Letterman, "Our first day back was Wednesday and it was -- I'm going to keep saying this because I hope it embarrasses them -- a 17-hour day, which I think is cruel and mean."
Come on, Heigl. With your buddy T.R. Knight out of the picture, you should know better that the "Grey's" cast and crew is not gonna back you up. In fact, they're going to out you.
Sources told Emmy-winning TV writer Ken Levine that Katherine was to blame for this 17-hour travesty.
Levine writes in his blog, "Poor Katherine Heigl. What she neglected to add was this: This 'cruel' shooting schedule was only to accommodate HER and her needs. The producers graciously shuffled things around so she could go off and do promotion for her new film. Also, with union rules, the producers had to pay a ton of overtime and penalties to make this happen. The thanks they get is Katherine Heigl going on national television hoping to embarrass them."
Yikes. We really are trying not to hate here, (well, kinda), but she's making it pretty tough. How does a reigning a rom-com queen remain so unlikable? Between Rogen and Apatow slamming her, her new movie getting trashed by reviewers, and now this, things aren't looking so good for Little Miss Ungrateful.
She gets a lot of flack, so we're gonna try to abstain from adding too much to the Heigl e-venom. Instead Katherine, I'll give you some words of advice my grandmother once gave me: Always say please. Always say thank you. And pray you don't get killed off of your hit TV show. Okay, maybe the last one was mine.
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite