Just Wondering: Will the world ever forgive Khloe Kardashian for not being skinny?
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Life & Style/.2 of 8
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Anthony/Pacific Coast News5 of 8
- Photo: RD / Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 8
- Photo: RD / Smith/Retna Digital7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Parenthood's John Corbett to Star in Denis Leary's FX Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 2:58:00 PM
- E! Correspondent Ken Baker Lands Book Series Deal About Teen Celebrity Blogger (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 2:47:00 PM
- Former Television Academy President Hank Rieger Dead at 95MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 2:07:00 PM
- Katie Holmes Joins ABC Pilot From 'Behind the Candelabra' WriterMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 1:47:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Crowns the 'True Detective' Yellow King (Photo)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 1:46:00 PM
- Parenthood's John Corbett to Star in Denis Leary's FX Comedy Pilot
By Melissa Hunter
It's one thing to be called fat on a Tuesday. It's a whole other thing to be called fat on your friggin' wedding day. A publicity-driven wedding day ready-made for reality television, granted, but a wedding day nonetheless! But Life & Style so sensitively notes that poor Khloe Kardashian was being called a "monster beast," "Kong," "Bigfoot," and a "fat skunk" by bloggers on the big day. Fat. Skunk. Way to stay classy, bloggers.
So Khloe decided to face her body haters in the only way she knew how: Posing in a bikini on the cover of Life & Style. She was left with no other choice, really.
Even ex-model/current hungry person Janice Dickinson commented on the eldest Kardashian's wedding day appearance, saying, "There's no way she would become a fashion icon. Khloé looks like a heifer... Khloé should be put out to pasture. She should be kept in the stables along with the rest of that family. I think she's a little pig. The whole family is piglike."
Janice, clearly as starved for attention as she is for food, seems to have a pretty serious beef (to indulge her weird theme of farm metaphors) with Khloe and the Kardash krew, but we're really not sure why.
Khloe isn't letting all the haters get to her, though, as she explains her struggles with body image in the public eye by saying, "Everyone criticizes me about my weight all the time. It's easy for me to be like some other girls in Hollywood, not eat and become anorexic, but thank goodness I am strong-willed and secure with myself ... I don't think with my bone structure I could get much smaller than a 6. This is my body — and I love it."
I never thought I'd say this, but that Kardashian sister has got a point. She looks fit and in shape, and any more weight she lost would be unhealthy. Her lifestyle welcomes scrutiny with open arms, but I think she's got the right attitude about all of it.
So let's focus on what's really important here: How much of total tabloid circus her wedding was.
From Crowd Ignite