Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Debut Their 'History of Rap 3'
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com2 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: WENN7 of 17
- Photo: WENN8 of 17
- Photo: NBC9 of 17
- Photo: HRC/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Bennett Raglin/GettyImages.com11 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 17
- Photo: Steven Senne/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: KB4/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
"History of Rap 3!"
Justin Timberlake stopped by "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" on Friday to talk about his new film, "In Time."
RELATED: Bachelors: Will They Wed?
But the visit's highlight focused on a different new project.
Buddies JT and Jimmy Fallon have already recorded two installments of their medley series, "The History of Rap." They used Timberlake's appearance on the show to present the third.
RELATED: Mila Kunis Stands Up For JT
As the audience went wild, the pair ran through a dozen old school and contemporary hip-hop jams, from LL Cool J's "Mama Said Knock You Out" to Snoop Dogg's "Drop It Like It's Hot."
Check out the full playlist from their set below, courtesy of Zap2It.com.
"King of Rock" - Run-DMC
"Mama Said Knock You Out" - LL Cool J
"Parents Just Don't Understand" - DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince
"Me Myself & I" - De La Soul
"Supersonic" - J.J. Fad
"Baby Got Back" - Sir Mix-a-Lot
"Bust a Move" - Young MC
"Jump Around" - House of Pain
"It Was a Good Day" - Ice Cube
"Gangsta's Paradise" - Coolio
"Killing Me Softly" - The Fugees
"Sabotage" - Beastie Boys
"I Just Wanna Love You" - Jay-Z
"Ms. Jackson" - Outkast
"Drop It Like It's Hot" - Snoop Dogg
"Stronger" - Kanye West
"Super Bass" - Nicki Minaj
"Hip Hop Hooray" - Naughty by Nature
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite