Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Debut Their 'History of Rap 3'
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com2 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: WENN7 of 17
- Photo: WENN8 of 17
- Photo: NBC9 of 17
- Photo: HRC/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Bennett Raglin/GettyImages.com11 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 17
- Photo: Steven Senne/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: KB4/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Snake Bites Nicki Minaj's Backup Dancer at VMA RehearsalMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 10:15:00 AM
- VIDEO: Watch the First Five Minutes of Lifetime's Saved By the Bell MovieMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:31:00 AM
- Iggy Azalea Posts Video of Stage Fall on InstagramMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:24:00 AM
- 'Sin City' Sequel Arrives DOA as 'If I Stay' Tries to Hold Off &MSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 7:51:00 AM
- John Lennon's Killer Denied Parole for Eighth TimeMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 9:16:00 PM
- Snake Bites Nicki Minaj's Backup Dancer at VMA Rehearsal
"History of Rap 3!"
Justin Timberlake stopped by "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" on Friday to talk about his new film, "In Time."
RELATED: Bachelors: Will They Wed?
But the visit's highlight focused on a different new project.
Buddies JT and Jimmy Fallon have already recorded two installments of their medley series, "The History of Rap." They used Timberlake's appearance on the show to present the third.
RELATED: Mila Kunis Stands Up For JT
As the audience went wild, the pair ran through a dozen old school and contemporary hip-hop jams, from LL Cool J's "Mama Said Knock You Out" to Snoop Dogg's "Drop It Like It's Hot."
Check out the full playlist from their set below, courtesy of Zap2It.com.
"King of Rock" - Run-DMC
"Mama Said Knock You Out" - LL Cool J
"Parents Just Don't Understand" - DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince
"Me Myself & I" - De La Soul
"Supersonic" - J.J. Fad
"Baby Got Back" - Sir Mix-a-Lot
"Bust a Move" - Young MC
"Jump Around" - House of Pain
"It Was a Good Day" - Ice Cube
"Gangsta's Paradise" - Coolio
"Killing Me Softly" - The Fugees
"Sabotage" - Beastie Boys
"I Just Wanna Love You" - Jay-Z
"Ms. Jackson" - Outkast
"Drop It Like It's Hot" - Snoop Dogg
"Stronger" - Kanye West
"Super Bass" - Nicki Minaj
"Hip Hop Hooray" - Naughty by Nature
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
From Gwen Stefani to Britney Spears, check out some of the best all-time style moments from the Teen Choice Awards.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Kerry Washington and more stars who've married football stars.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Crowd Ignite