Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Debut Their 'History of Rap 3'
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com2 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: WENN7 of 17
- Photo: WENN8 of 17
- Photo: NBC9 of 17
- Photo: HRC/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Bennett Raglin/GettyImages.com11 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 17
- Photo: Steven Senne/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: KB4/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
"History of Rap 3!"
Justin Timberlake stopped by "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" on Friday to talk about his new film, "In Time."
RELATED: Bachelors: Will They Wed?
But the visit's highlight focused on a different new project.
Buddies JT and Jimmy Fallon have already recorded two installments of their medley series, "The History of Rap." They used Timberlake's appearance on the show to present the third.
RELATED: Mila Kunis Stands Up For JT
As the audience went wild, the pair ran through a dozen old school and contemporary hip-hop jams, from LL Cool J's "Mama Said Knock You Out" to Snoop Dogg's "Drop It Like It's Hot."
Check out the full playlist from their set below, courtesy of Zap2It.com.
"King of Rock" - Run-DMC
"Mama Said Knock You Out" - LL Cool J
"Parents Just Don't Understand" - DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince
"Me Myself & I" - De La Soul
"Supersonic" - J.J. Fad
"Baby Got Back" - Sir Mix-a-Lot
"Bust a Move" - Young MC
"Jump Around" - House of Pain
"It Was a Good Day" - Ice Cube
"Gangsta's Paradise" - Coolio
"Killing Me Softly" - The Fugees
"Sabotage" - Beastie Boys
"I Just Wanna Love You" - Jay-Z
"Ms. Jackson" - Outkast
"Drop It Like It's Hot" - Snoop Dogg
"Stronger" - Kanye West
"Super Bass" - Nicki Minaj
"Hip Hop Hooray" - Naughty by Nature
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite