Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Debut Their 'History of Rap 3'
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com2 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: WENN7 of 17
- Photo: WENN8 of 17
- Photo: NBC9 of 17
- Photo: HRC/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Bennett Raglin/GettyImages.com11 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com12 of 17
- Photo: Steven Senne/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: KB4/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- NFL Domestic Abuse Scandal Is a Wake-Up Call and May Finally Bring ChangeMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 2:33:00 PM
- Real-Life Jerry Maguire: NFL Must Respond to Domestic Abuse Fiasco, But Don't Villainize RoMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 2:18:00 PM
- Metro Los Angeles Removes 'Red Band Society' Bus Ads for 'Offensive LanguMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 1:44:00 PM
- 'Super 8's' Gabriel Basso Joins Tom Hanks in Meg Ryan's DirectorMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 1:29:00 PM
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as CEO of OracleMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 1:28:00 PM
- NFL Domestic Abuse Scandal Is a Wake-Up Call and May Finally Bring Change
"History of Rap 3!"
Justin Timberlake stopped by "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" on Friday to talk about his new film, "In Time."
RELATED: Bachelors: Will They Wed?
But the visit's highlight focused on a different new project.
Buddies JT and Jimmy Fallon have already recorded two installments of their medley series, "The History of Rap." They used Timberlake's appearance on the show to present the third.
RELATED: Mila Kunis Stands Up For JT
As the audience went wild, the pair ran through a dozen old school and contemporary hip-hop jams, from LL Cool J's "Mama Said Knock You Out" to Snoop Dogg's "Drop It Like It's Hot."
Check out the full playlist from their set below, courtesy of Zap2It.com.
"King of Rock" - Run-DMC
"Mama Said Knock You Out" - LL Cool J
"Parents Just Don't Understand" - DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince
"Me Myself & I" - De La Soul
"Supersonic" - J.J. Fad
"Baby Got Back" - Sir Mix-a-Lot
"Bust a Move" - Young MC
"Jump Around" - House of Pain
"It Was a Good Day" - Ice Cube
"Gangsta's Paradise" - Coolio
"Killing Me Softly" - The Fugees
"Sabotage" - Beastie Boys
"I Just Wanna Love You" - Jay-Z
"Ms. Jackson" - Outkast
"Drop It Like It's Hot" - Snoop Dogg
"Stronger" - Kanye West
"Super Bass" - Nicki Minaj
"Hip Hop Hooray" - Naughty by Nature
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHooking Up?
From Crowd Ignite