JWoww eyes Playboy deal
- Photo: Promotional1 of 8
- Photo: KADENA PIX/Bauer-Griffin2 of 8
- Photo: Prahl/Turgeon/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 8
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin5 of 8
- Photo: Robin/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Twitter/.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
It seems that Jenni "JWoww" Farley is ready to show off the results of all that gym and beach time by shedding her dental floss-sized bikini top to go au naturel in Playboy. (Or as "naturel" as someone whose giant chest arrived courtesy of plastic surgeon Dr. Stephen Greenberg, anyway.)
According to E!, the "Jersey Shore" star is waiting for a final offer to come through for a winter spread in the magazine.
Just how much of her tan will she show?
"I don't know yet," she says. "It hasn't been talked about yet."
In the same report, JWoww adds that she and Snooki have both declined offers to appear on other reality shows. Apparently, the besties are hoping to someday star in their own show that would focus on the two of them as roomies trying to make a living.
From Crowd Ignite