JWoww: I want to become a mom in 'a year or so'
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks2 of 14
- Photo: Scott Gries/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Scott Gries/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.7 of 14
- Photo: Andrew Toth/StarTraks8 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: MPNC/GSI10 of 14
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: MTV/Promotional12 of 14
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
"Jersey Shore" star Jenni "JWoww" Farley is on course to become the show's latest mommy after confessing best pal Snooki's baby boy is making her a little broody.
RELATED: See JWoww on New Year's Eve
The newly-engaged reality TV star, who will launch the second season of her "Shore" spin-off show "Snooki & JWoww" next week, admits she's starting to think about family matters with fiance Roger Mathews after watching her friend and castmate warm to motherhood following the birth of baby Lorenzo in August.
But she tells "Access Hollywood Live," "I wanna wait, maybe a year or so. ... I just wanna see how 2013 goes," adding Snooki is "dying for me (to have a baby), she wishes I was pregnant right now."
RELATED: The year in celebrity news
Snooki, real name Nicole Polizzi, explains, "Lorenzo needs a friend."
Meanwhile, Farley has big career plans before she becomes a mom, explaining, "I wanna get into producing. I wanna produce a TV show. ... I really wanna get into producing a bully show to kinda help kids that are being bullied."
RELATED: Wedding bells in 2013
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite