JWoww: I want to become a mom in 'a year or so'
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks2 of 14
- Photo: Scott Gries/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Scott Gries/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.7 of 14
- Photo: Andrew Toth/StarTraks8 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: MPNC/GSI10 of 14
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: MTV/Promotional12 of 14
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Darth Vader Polling Higher Than Every Single Likely 2016 Presidential CandidateMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:28:00 PM
- Sneaky 'Better Call Saul' Teaser Billboard Pops Up in Albuquerque (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:11:00 PM
- Chernin Group, AT&T to Buy Controlling Stake in FullscreenMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:09:00 PM
- 'Justified' EP Taylor Elmore Signs Overall Deal With CBS Television StudiosMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:00:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Michelle Fairley to Rise Again on ABC's 'ResurMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 11:58:00 AM
- Darth Vader Polling Higher Than Every Single Likely 2016 Presidential Candidate
"Jersey Shore" star Jenni "JWoww" Farley is on course to become the show's latest mommy after confessing best pal Snooki's baby boy is making her a little broody.
RELATED: See JWoww on New Year's Eve
The newly-engaged reality TV star, who will launch the second season of her "Shore" spin-off show "Snooki & JWoww" next week, admits she's starting to think about family matters with fiance Roger Mathews after watching her friend and castmate warm to motherhood following the birth of baby Lorenzo in August.
But she tells "Access Hollywood Live," "I wanna wait, maybe a year or so. ... I just wanna see how 2013 goes," adding Snooki is "dying for me (to have a baby), she wishes I was pregnant right now."
RELATED: The year in celebrity news
Snooki, real name Nicole Polizzi, explains, "Lorenzo needs a friend."
Meanwhile, Farley has big career plans before she becomes a mom, explaining, "I wanna get into producing. I wanna produce a TV show. ... I really wanna get into producing a bully show to kinda help kids that are being bullied."
RELATED: Wedding bells in 2013
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite