JWoww: I want to become a mom in 'a year or so'
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks2 of 14
- Photo: Scott Gries/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Scott Gries/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.7 of 14
- Photo: Andrew Toth/StarTraks8 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: MPNC/GSI10 of 14
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: MTV/Promotional12 of 14
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
"Jersey Shore" star Jenni "JWoww" Farley is on course to become the show's latest mommy after confessing best pal Snooki's baby boy is making her a little broody.
RELATED: See JWoww on New Year's Eve
The newly-engaged reality TV star, who will launch the second season of her "Shore" spin-off show "Snooki & JWoww" next week, admits she's starting to think about family matters with fiance Roger Mathews after watching her friend and castmate warm to motherhood following the birth of baby Lorenzo in August.
But she tells "Access Hollywood Live," "I wanna wait, maybe a year or so. ... I just wanna see how 2013 goes," adding Snooki is "dying for me (to have a baby), she wishes I was pregnant right now."
RELATED: The year in celebrity news
Snooki, real name Nicole Polizzi, explains, "Lorenzo needs a friend."
Meanwhile, Farley has big career plans before she becomes a mom, explaining, "I wanna get into producing. I wanna produce a TV show. ... I really wanna get into producing a bully show to kinda help kids that are being bullied."
RELATED: Wedding bells in 2013
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite