JWoww Mocks Kim Kardashian's Plumper Lips
- Photo: Robin/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Gilbert Carrasquillo/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 7
- Photo: Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: KADENA PIX/Bauer-Griffin5 of 7
- Photo: Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Forget her feud with costar Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola: "Jersey Shore"'s JWoww has found a new adversary.
"Funny how stars don't man up to their plastic surgery ... I did," the "Jersey Shore" star (real name: Jenni Farley) tweeted Thursday. "Blaming it on colds, etc. is just hysterical."
Quoting her "Jersey Shore" costar Deena Cortese, JWoww, 24, added: "Get real!" (Heidi Montag, who famously underwent 10 plastic surgeries in one day, later retweeted JWoww's comment.)
But Kardashian, 30, insists she's never been shy about fessing up to getting some minor cosmetic enhancements.
"I've tried Botox on the show. I'm the first one to talk about anything that I do," she told Extra on Tuesday. "It really pisses me off that all of these plastic surgery rumors are always linked to me."
So what gives?
"I have the flu," Kardashian explained of her plumper pout. "I'm puffy and swollen, and I have no make-up on. Why would I just do my bottom lip?"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite