JWoww on Her New Fragrance, Beauty Mistakes and Lady Gaga
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital2 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Chateau/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: Michael Simon/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: Seth Poppel/Yearbook Library/Snakkle/.7 of 16
- Photo: Mejia/Asadorian/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/MTV/http://www.wenn.com/11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: MTV/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: MTV/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Retna Digital15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Snooki isn't the only "Jersey Shore" star with a namesake scent.
Jenni Farley has just released her own signature fragrance named after the moniker fans know her by best: JWoww.
And despite a love for tanning lotion, the aroma is a blend of her two favorite aromas: fruity pear and musky sandalwood, the reality TV star, 25, said in a statement.
Below, Farley shares with Us why she's a mix between Lady Gaga and Angelina Jolie and her hair foibles on the Jersey shore.
Us: What's your go-to makeup look for a night out?
JWOWW: Fake eyelashes go well with a nice smoky brown eye, bronzer and a nude lip. For fragrance, pick up JWOWW by Jenni Farley -- it's perfect for day or night.
Us: Who is your celebrity style crush?
J: It's a toss up between Lady Gaga for her fierce, no boundaries approach to fashion, and Angelina Jolie for her wild past and the way she has an elegant poise today.
Us: What is the biggest beauty mistake you've ever made?
J: Being by the shore during Season One, I didn't realize the humidity would be so high and dry out my hair. I should've gotten a keratin treatment to help with frizz.
To celebrate the launch of JWOWW by Jenni Farley, fans will be gifted with a free shimmering body lotion to complement the scent. The set will be available for $29.99 at jwowwperfume.com.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite