JWoww on Her New Fragrance, Beauty Mistakes and Lady Gaga
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital2 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Chateau/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: Michael Simon/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: Seth Poppel/Yearbook Library/Snakkle/.7 of 16
- Photo: Mejia/Asadorian/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/MTV/http://www.wenn.com/11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: MTV/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: MTV/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Retna Digital15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Snooki isn't the only "Jersey Shore" star with a namesake scent.
Jenni Farley has just released her own signature fragrance named after the moniker fans know her by best: JWoww.
And despite a love for tanning lotion, the aroma is a blend of her two favorite aromas: fruity pear and musky sandalwood, the reality TV star, 25, said in a statement.
Below, Farley shares with Us why she's a mix between Lady Gaga and Angelina Jolie and her hair foibles on the Jersey shore.
Us: What's your go-to makeup look for a night out?
JWOWW: Fake eyelashes go well with a nice smoky brown eye, bronzer and a nude lip. For fragrance, pick up JWOWW by Jenni Farley -- it's perfect for day or night.
Us: Who is your celebrity style crush?
J: It's a toss up between Lady Gaga for her fierce, no boundaries approach to fashion, and Angelina Jolie for her wild past and the way she has an elegant poise today.
Us: What is the biggest beauty mistake you've ever made?
J: Being by the shore during Season One, I didn't realize the humidity would be so high and dry out my hair. I should've gotten a keratin treatment to help with frizz.
To celebrate the launch of JWOWW by Jenni Farley, fans will be gifted with a free shimmering body lotion to complement the scent. The set will be available for $29.99 at jwowwperfume.com.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite