JWoww on Her New Fragrance, Beauty Mistakes and Lady Gaga
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital2 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Chateau/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: Michael Simon/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: Seth Poppel/Yearbook Library/Snakkle/.7 of 16
- Photo: Mejia/Asadorian/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/MTV/http://www.wenn.com/11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: MTV/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: MTV/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Retna Digital15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Spike TV Names 'Crossbones' Producer Ted Gold as SVP, Scripted Original SeriesMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 10:36:00 AM
- US Journalist Steven Sotloff Beheaded by ISIS in New Video (Reports)MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 10:34:00 AM
- Ceelo Green Accused of Tweeting: 'People Who Have Really Been Raped REMEMBER!!!'MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 9:09:00 AM
- Angelina Jolie First Wedding Photos Flood Internet on Labor DayMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 8:31:00 AM
- Clive Cussler returns with 'The Eye of Heaven'MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 7:45:26 AM
- Spike TV Names 'Crossbones' Producer Ted Gold as SVP, Scripted Original Series
Snooki isn't the only "Jersey Shore" star with a namesake scent.
Jenni Farley has just released her own signature fragrance named after the moniker fans know her by best: JWoww.
And despite a love for tanning lotion, the aroma is a blend of her two favorite aromas: fruity pear and musky sandalwood, the reality TV star, 25, said in a statement.
Below, Farley shares with Us why she's a mix between Lady Gaga and Angelina Jolie and her hair foibles on the Jersey shore.
Us: What's your go-to makeup look for a night out?
JWOWW: Fake eyelashes go well with a nice smoky brown eye, bronzer and a nude lip. For fragrance, pick up JWOWW by Jenni Farley -- it's perfect for day or night.
Us: Who is your celebrity style crush?
J: It's a toss up between Lady Gaga for her fierce, no boundaries approach to fashion, and Angelina Jolie for her wild past and the way she has an elegant poise today.
Us: What is the biggest beauty mistake you've ever made?
J: Being by the shore during Season One, I didn't realize the humidity would be so high and dry out my hair. I should've gotten a keratin treatment to help with frizz.
To celebrate the launch of JWOWW by Jenni Farley, fans will be gifted with a free shimmering body lotion to complement the scent. The set will be available for $29.99 at jwowwperfume.com.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite