JWoww on New Mom Snooki: 'She Makes It Look So Easy'
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Andrew Toth/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: InTouch/Sioux Nest/Promotional3 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: MTV/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: Marion Curtis/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: © Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: © Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.14 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
Reporting by Paris Hampton
From babies to engagements and reality spin-off shows, there have been a lot of changes for the cast of "Jersey Shore" as the last season of MTV's hit show winds down. But when Wonderwall caught up with JWoww and Sammi Sweetheart at Comedy Central's Night of Too Many Stars: America Comes Together for Autism Programs in New York on Oct. 13, 2012, the ladies only wanted to talk about wedding bells and babies.
Like most eager brides-to-be, JWoww already knows she wants to have a spring or summer wedding. The location, however, is still to be determined. "I would love to have it in Vegas," JWoww says. "But if I can't make it happen, definitely Jersey. I want to bring like 500 people, so because of that, it's a little harder."
While she's not sure about the venue, JWoww is positive about what type of wedding dress she wants. "Ball gown, strapless," she says. "All white and lots of bling!"
RELATED: Celebs who've gone under the knife
But engagements aren't the only thing to rock the cast of "Jersey Shore." The onetime hard-partying Snooki has become a mom to a newborn son, Lorenzo, with her fiance Jionni LaValle.
And even though she's only been a mom for a short amount of time, Snooki's besties say she's already a pro at handling her little man. "She makes it look so easy," JWoww says. "It kind of pisses me off! I'm hating it a little bit, 'cause she's gorgeous, and she just had a newborn."
Sammi Sweetheart agreed, piping in, "She's an amazing mother ... and looks gorgeous!"
As for those "Jersey Shore" guys settling down, the jury is still out.
But JWoww has her opinions about the dudes.
"Ronnie, yes [will settle down]!" she says. "And Vinnie, someone like his mother. And I don't think Mike and Paulie [will]. Bachelors for life!"
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite