JWoww on New Mom Snooki: 'She Makes It Look So Easy'
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Andrew Toth/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: InTouch/Sioux Nest/Promotional3 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: MTV/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: Marion Curtis/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: © Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: © Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.14 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Reporting by Paris Hampton
From babies to engagements and reality spin-off shows, there have been a lot of changes for the cast of "Jersey Shore" as the last season of MTV's hit show winds down. But when Wonderwall caught up with JWoww and Sammi Sweetheart at Comedy Central's Night of Too Many Stars: America Comes Together for Autism Programs in New York on Oct. 13, 2012, the ladies only wanted to talk about wedding bells and babies.
Like most eager brides-to-be, JWoww already knows she wants to have a spring or summer wedding. The location, however, is still to be determined. "I would love to have it in Vegas," JWoww says. "But if I can't make it happen, definitely Jersey. I want to bring like 500 people, so because of that, it's a little harder."
While she's not sure about the venue, JWoww is positive about what type of wedding dress she wants. "Ball gown, strapless," she says. "All white and lots of bling!"
RELATED: Celebs who've gone under the knife
But engagements aren't the only thing to rock the cast of "Jersey Shore." The onetime hard-partying Snooki has become a mom to a newborn son, Lorenzo, with her fiance Jionni LaValle.
And even though she's only been a mom for a short amount of time, Snooki's besties say she's already a pro at handling her little man. "She makes it look so easy," JWoww says. "It kind of pisses me off! I'm hating it a little bit, 'cause she's gorgeous, and she just had a newborn."
Sammi Sweetheart agreed, piping in, "She's an amazing mother ... and looks gorgeous!"
As for those "Jersey Shore" guys settling down, the jury is still out.
But JWoww has her opinions about the dudes.
"Ronnie, yes [will settle down]!" she says. "And Vinnie, someone like his mother. And I don't think Mike and Paulie [will]. Bachelors for life!"
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite