JWoww shares her sonogram pic, says baby 'is so dramatic already'
- Photo: http://www.jennifarley.com//.1 of 17
- Photo: @snookinic/Instagram2 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: theragsy.tumblr.com/Tumblr4 of 17
- Photo: JMF/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: @jennijwowwmtv/Instagram6 of 17
- Photo: @jennijwowwmtv/Instagram7 of 17
- Photo: REX USA/Everett Collection/Rex USA8 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: @jennijwowwmtv/Instagram10 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: INB/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks14 of 17
- Photo: @jennijwowwmtv/Instagram15 of 17
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital16 of 17
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Like mother, like daughter? Jenni "JWoww" Farley, who's expecting her first child with fiance Roger Mathews, shared a funny sonogram picture of her baby girl "being overdramatic" on Mar. 3.
"OMG! How adorable is this new ultrasound picture of my baby with her hand on her head being overdramatic!???" the "Jersey Shore" alum, 27, wrote on her blog post, along with a black-and-white picture of her little one holding her tiny fingers against her forehead. "OBSESSED with her!!!" Farley wrote in the post titled, "My Baby Is So Dramatic Already!"
Us Weekly exclusively revealed on Jan. 22 that JWoww and Mathews are expecting a baby girl. The brunette reality star told Us that she was "super excited and super emotional" to find out the child's gender. "She will be my best friend and daddy's little girl," Farley gushed. "I can't wait for everything from her first steps to her first dance class."
With the baby due in July, Farley admitted to fans that her first trimester was a rocky one. "It was the absolute hardest thing I have ever experienced!" she wrote on her blog. "I was super sick and gross. I looked like hell and felt like I had a constant hangover!"
The only thing maybe tougher than that? Farley joked with Us that it will probably be her daughter's teenage years. "I was a teenage girl once, and, boy, do I know how sneaky we can be!" she explained. "Karma is gonna kick me in the butt with her!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite