JWoww Slams Bristol Palin: 'Keep Your Uneducated, Ignorant Mouth Shut'
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 12
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: WENN4 of 12
- Photo: CS5/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: via DailyMail/Promotional6 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Eugene Gologursky/Retna Digital9 of 12
- Photo: StClair/Macpherson/Splash News/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Ouzounova/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Game of Thrones' Breaks Its Own Piracy Record With Purple Wedding EpisodeMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 8:20:00 AM
- The View to Unite All 11 Co-Hosts for Barbara Walters FarewellMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 7:23:00 AM
- Mets' Minor League Team Is Hosting 'Seinfeld' Night, Complete With Puffy MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 7:21:00 AM
- 'The View' to Reunite All 11 Co-Hosts for Barbara Walters FarewellMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 6:48:00 AM
- Boston Bombing Project Moving Forward as Miniseries at EOne TV (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 6:29:00 AM
- 'Game of Thrones' Breaks Its Own Piracy Record With Purple Wedding Episode
Jenni "JWoww" Farley has never been shy about voicing her opinions, as Bristol Palin learned firsthand Thursday.
"Bristol should keep her uneducated, ignorant mouth shut. If you're living in the past you wouldn't have a kid without marriage. Hypocrite. It's 2012!" Farley wrote. "My best friend will get married one day and not just have civil union with his man. Stop hating people."
During his interview with ABC News' Robin Roberts, Obama explained how his daughters Malia, 13, and Sasha, 10, inspired him to think more seriously about the topic of same-sex marriage.
"Malia and Sasha, they have friends whose parents are same-sex couples," Obama said. "There have been times where Michelle and I have been sitting around the dinner table and we're talking about their friends and their parents and Malia and Sasha, it wouldn't dawn on them that somehow their friends' parents would be treated differently. It doesn't make sense to them, and frankly, that's the kind of thing that prompts a change in perspective."
In her blog post, Palin griped that Obama, 50, "made a massive change in a policy position that could affect the entire nation after consulting with his teenage daughters."
Palin argued that "in general, kids do better growing up in a mother/father home" and said that "in this case, it would've been helpful for him to explain to Malia and Sasha that while her friends parents are no doubt lovely people, that's not a reason to change thousands of years of thinking about marriage."
The single mom continued: "I guess we can be glad that Malia and Sasha aren't younger, or perhaps today's press conference might have been about appointing Dora the Explorer as Attorney General because of her success in stopping Swiper the Fox."
"Sometimes dads should lead their family in the right ways of thinking. In this case, it would've been nice if the President would've been an actual leader and helped shape their thoughts instead of merely reflecting what many teenagers think after one too many episodes of Glee."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: JWoww Slams Bristol Palin: "Keep Your Uneducated, Ignorant Mouth Shut"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite