JWoww Slams Bristol Palin: 'Keep Your Uneducated, Ignorant Mouth Shut'
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 12
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: WENN4 of 12
- Photo: CS5/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: via DailyMail/Promotional6 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Eugene Gologursky/Retna Digital9 of 12
- Photo: StClair/Macpherson/Splash News/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Ouzounova/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
Jenni "JWoww" Farley has never been shy about voicing her opinions, as Bristol Palin learned firsthand Thursday.
"Bristol should keep her uneducated, ignorant mouth shut. If you're living in the past you wouldn't have a kid without marriage. Hypocrite. It's 2012!" Farley wrote. "My best friend will get married one day and not just have civil union with his man. Stop hating people."
During his interview with ABC News' Robin Roberts, Obama explained how his daughters Malia, 13, and Sasha, 10, inspired him to think more seriously about the topic of same-sex marriage.
"Malia and Sasha, they have friends whose parents are same-sex couples," Obama said. "There have been times where Michelle and I have been sitting around the dinner table and we're talking about their friends and their parents and Malia and Sasha, it wouldn't dawn on them that somehow their friends' parents would be treated differently. It doesn't make sense to them, and frankly, that's the kind of thing that prompts a change in perspective."
In her blog post, Palin griped that Obama, 50, "made a massive change in a policy position that could affect the entire nation after consulting with his teenage daughters."
Palin argued that "in general, kids do better growing up in a mother/father home" and said that "in this case, it would've been helpful for him to explain to Malia and Sasha that while her friends parents are no doubt lovely people, that's not a reason to change thousands of years of thinking about marriage."
The single mom continued: "I guess we can be glad that Malia and Sasha aren't younger, or perhaps today's press conference might have been about appointing Dora the Explorer as Attorney General because of her success in stopping Swiper the Fox."
"Sometimes dads should lead their family in the right ways of thinking. In this case, it would've been nice if the President would've been an actual leader and helped shape their thoughts instead of merely reflecting what many teenagers think after one too many episodes of Glee."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: JWoww Slams Bristol Palin: "Keep Your Uneducated, Ignorant Mouth Shut"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBeautiful Family
From Crowd Ignite