JWoww Slams Bristol Palin: 'Keep Your Uneducated, Ignorant Mouth Shut'
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 12
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: WENN4 of 12
- Photo: CS5/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: via DailyMail/Promotional6 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Eugene Gologursky/Retna Digital9 of 12
- Photo: StClair/Macpherson/Splash News/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Ouzounova/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Jenni "JWoww" Farley has never been shy about voicing her opinions, as Bristol Palin learned firsthand Thursday.
"Bristol should keep her uneducated, ignorant mouth shut. If you're living in the past you wouldn't have a kid without marriage. Hypocrite. It's 2012!" Farley wrote. "My best friend will get married one day and not just have civil union with his man. Stop hating people."
During his interview with ABC News' Robin Roberts, Obama explained how his daughters Malia, 13, and Sasha, 10, inspired him to think more seriously about the topic of same-sex marriage.
"Malia and Sasha, they have friends whose parents are same-sex couples," Obama said. "There have been times where Michelle and I have been sitting around the dinner table and we're talking about their friends and their parents and Malia and Sasha, it wouldn't dawn on them that somehow their friends' parents would be treated differently. It doesn't make sense to them, and frankly, that's the kind of thing that prompts a change in perspective."
In her blog post, Palin griped that Obama, 50, "made a massive change in a policy position that could affect the entire nation after consulting with his teenage daughters."
Palin argued that "in general, kids do better growing up in a mother/father home" and said that "in this case, it would've been helpful for him to explain to Malia and Sasha that while her friends parents are no doubt lovely people, that's not a reason to change thousands of years of thinking about marriage."
The single mom continued: "I guess we can be glad that Malia and Sasha aren't younger, or perhaps today's press conference might have been about appointing Dora the Explorer as Attorney General because of her success in stopping Swiper the Fox."
"Sometimes dads should lead their family in the right ways of thinking. In this case, it would've been nice if the President would've been an actual leader and helped shape their thoughts instead of merely reflecting what many teenagers think after one too many episodes of Glee."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: JWoww Slams Bristol Palin: "Keep Your Uneducated, Ignorant Mouth Shut"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite