JWoww: Why I Said No to Playboy
- Photo: MSN1 of 7
- Photo: WireImage2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: Promotional6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
Jenni "JWoww" Farley has said she'd love to bare all in Playboy.
But when she was recently offered $400,000 to take it off, she turned it down.
"There is a better opportunity out there, which everybody will probably see soon," she said Wednesday on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show.
Perhaps it could be a "Jersey Shore" spinoff.
Her Snooki days are far from over.
We are moving in together," JWoww said. "That's a guarantee."
Snooki, whose real name is Nicole Polizzi, "is an awesome roommate," JWoww insisted, adding that they've been able "to live together three times and not have any arguments. ... I think we can make it work."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite