JWoww: Why I Said No to Playboy
- Photo: MSN1 of 7
- Photo: WireImage2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: Promotional6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Sara Bareilles and VH1 Save the Music Foundation Launch Piano Grant Program for Public SchoolsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Cartoon Network Slate: Legos, Elijah Wood and BearsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:54:00 AM
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts BigMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:36:00 AM
- 'True Detective': What We Know About Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:21:00 AM
- ABC Drama 'Resurrection' Sparks Social Media Buzz Even If People Can't SMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:19:00 AM
- Sara Bareilles and VH1 Save the Music Foundation Launch Piano Grant Program for Public Schools
Jenni "JWoww" Farley has said she'd love to bare all in Playboy.
But when she was recently offered $400,000 to take it off, she turned it down.
"There is a better opportunity out there, which everybody will probably see soon," she said Wednesday on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show.
Perhaps it could be a "Jersey Shore" spinoff.
Her Snooki days are far from over.
We are moving in together," JWoww said. "That's a guarantee."
Snooki, whose real name is Nicole Polizzi, "is an awesome roommate," JWoww insisted, adding that they've been able "to live together three times and not have any arguments. ... I think we can make it work."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Crowd Ignite