Kailyn Lowry of 'Teen Mom 2' Marries Javi Marroquin
- Photo: Kailyn Lowry/Twitter1 of 5
- Photo: @kailowry/Kate Hedrick/Instagram2 of 5
- Photo: Gangster#1/Fame Flynet3 of 5
- Photo: JAXN/Wonderwall4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Kailyn Lowry is a new bride! The pregnant reality star tied the knot with Javi Marroquin on Saturday, Sept. 21, multiple sources confirm to Us Weekly. The newlyweds married at Adventure Aquarium in Camden, New Jersey. The "Teen Mom 2" standout did not have a sea theme, but the couple have swam with sharks there before, a source tells Us.
The couple wrote their own vows for the ceremony and Lowry's son Isaac, 3, was even the one to give her away! The bride and groom had their first dance to "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri. The blushing new bride then danced with Isaac to "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts. At the reception, guests feasted on filet mignon.
Multiple sources first confirmed to Us in March that the pair were expecting their first child together. Due to her pregnancy, the two are holding off on a honeymoon. Lowry, 21, has her son Isaac from her previous relationship with ex Jo Rivera.
"IT'S OUR WEDDING DAY! @JaviM9," the blonde beauty tweeted early Saturday morning. Marroquin added: "I'm on 3 hours of sleep but idc CAUSE IM GETTING MARRIED TODAYYYYY."
Lowry and her new groom first announced their engagement one year earlier in September 2012 via Twitter. "It's true. We're engaged!" the pregnant star wrote at the time. "No concrete wedding plans yet, but hopefully in the near future." Marroquin added: "I love my fiance. Couldn't even dream about the way my life is turning out to be!"
The new bride has been patiently waiting for the big day to arrive -- and even got Isaac in on the fun! "I just read Isaac the vows I wrote and he said, 'I just do love it.' My heart melted," she wrote Sept. 16.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite