Kailyn Lowry of 'Teen Mom 2' Marries Javi Marroquin
- Photo: Kailyn Lowry/Twitter1 of 5
- Photo: @kailowry/Kate Hedrick/Instagram2 of 5
- Photo: Gangster#1/Fame Flynet3 of 5
- Photo: JAXN/Wonderwall4 of 5
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Kailyn Lowry is a new bride! The pregnant reality star tied the knot with Javi Marroquin on Saturday, Sept. 21, multiple sources confirm to Us Weekly. The newlyweds married at Adventure Aquarium in Camden, New Jersey. The "Teen Mom 2" standout did not have a sea theme, but the couple have swam with sharks there before, a source tells Us.
The couple wrote their own vows for the ceremony and Lowry's son Isaac, 3, was even the one to give her away! The bride and groom had their first dance to "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri. The blushing new bride then danced with Isaac to "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts. At the reception, guests feasted on filet mignon.
Multiple sources first confirmed to Us in March that the pair were expecting their first child together. Due to her pregnancy, the two are holding off on a honeymoon. Lowry, 21, has her son Isaac from her previous relationship with ex Jo Rivera.
"IT'S OUR WEDDING DAY! @JaviM9," the blonde beauty tweeted early Saturday morning. Marroquin added: "I'm on 3 hours of sleep but idc CAUSE IM GETTING MARRIED TODAYYYYY."
Lowry and her new groom first announced their engagement one year earlier in September 2012 via Twitter. "It's true. We're engaged!" the pregnant star wrote at the time. "No concrete wedding plans yet, but hopefully in the near future." Marroquin added: "I love my fiance. Couldn't even dream about the way my life is turning out to be!"
The new bride has been patiently waiting for the big day to arrive -- and even got Isaac in on the fun! "I just read Isaac the vows I wrote and he said, 'I just do love it.' My heart melted," she wrote Sept. 16.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From Miranda and Orlando to the Jenners, see some of Hollywood's most amicable exes on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite