Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting 'get married' on 'Ellen' in impromptu ceremony
- Photo: Michael Rozman/Warner Bros./Promotional1 of 13
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram2 of 13
- Photo: Peter/NPG3 of 13
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram4 of 13
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram5 of 13
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram6 of 13
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram7 of 13
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram8 of 13
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram9 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America10 of 13
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram11 of 13
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram12 of 13
More Celeb News
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:02:00 PM
- A&E Sets Premiere Date for Longmire Season 3MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:40:00 PM
- 'Locke' Review: Tom Hardy Captivates in This One-Man Road TripMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:39:00 PM
- Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco Chops Off Her HairMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:18:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?
If fans thought Kaley Cuoco got engaged to tennis player beau Ryan Sweeting quickly, just wait until they see her impromptu wedding ceremony on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show!" The "Big Bang Theory" star, 27, appeared on the popular talk show on Nov. 7 to talk about her engagement and Ellen, 55, quickly suggested she get married on the show, using one of her writers who had been ordained.
"I even wore a white dress!" Cuoco declared after DeGeneres pulled out a veil and costume jewelry for the bride.
Cuoco's fiancé, 26, seemed a bit hesitant as DeGeneres ushered them quickly to the altar, saying, "This isn't legal, right?"
The comedian offered up her own wedding rings for the bride and groom and the ordained writer sped through the vows before declaring them man and wife. The couple sealed the momentous occasion with a kiss.
It's unlikely that they were actually married on the show, but Cuoco said she knew that Sweeting was the one early on.
"By Day 2, it was so unbelievable, I said, 'This is it,'" she told DeGeneres. "I know it looks a little crazy to some people."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite