Kaley Cuoco celebrates bridal shower with famous friends
- Photo: Instagram1 of 19
- Photo: Getty Images North America2 of 19
- Photo: Michael Rozman/Warner Bros./Promotional3 of 19
- Photo: TMCS/Rex USA4 of 19
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 19
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: Peter/NPG7 of 19
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram8 of 19
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram9 of 19
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram10 of 19
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram11 of 19
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram12 of 19
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram13 of 19
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram14 of 19
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram15 of 19
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram16 of 19
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram17 of 19
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater' Lands Prime Awards Season Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Casting Director Marion Dougherty to Receive Posthumous EmmyMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:13:00 AM
- Spike Jonze to Guest Star on HBO's 'Girls'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:03:00 AM
- Hearst Grabs Principato-Young's Corey Moss to Make Web SeriesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Gone Girl' Beauty Emily Ratajkowski Joins Zac Efron in 'We Are Your FrieMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:57:00 AM
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater' Lands Prime Awards Season Release Date
Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting got engaged after only three months of dating and it looks like the Big Bang Theory star is just as eager to partake in all of the fun pre-wedding activities as soon as possible. After celebrating her bachelorette party in Palm Springs, Calif. last weekend, Cuoco, 27, had a star-studded bridal shower on Saturday.
Though her friends called it a "pre-holiday party" on Instagram, the dressy brunch was in honor of Cuoco's impending nuptials with tennis star Ryan Sweeting.
Celebs in attendance included TV personality Ali Fedotowsky, "Mean Girls" star Lacey Chabert, and "Big Bang Theory" costar Melissa Rauch. The blond bombshell's younger sister, Briana Cuoco, who recently appeared on "The Voice," was also in attendance, posing for pictures with her A-List sis and her friends.
Cuoco looked chic and elegant in a floral-printed dress with a collared neckline and blue heels. She wore her hair swept up in a classy Brigitte Bardot-inspired up-do.
She posted several pictures of the look on Instagram with the caption, "Thank you @jamiemakeupgreenberg @clsymonds for bringing my #bardot to life :)."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite