Kaley Cuoco gets dramatic pixie haircut: see her new 'Peter Pan' look
- Photo: normancook/Instagram1 of 11
- Photo: normancook/Instagram2 of 11
- Photo: Instagram3 of 11
- Photo: Instagram4 of 11
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Mike/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet6 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: Splash News8 of 11
- Photo: @kaleycuoco/Instagram9 of 11
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram10 of 11
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
The full Pan? After lopping off her locks into an angular bob in late April, Kaley Cuoco officially cut off her hair into a daring pixie cut on Saturday, May 31.
She shared the look on Instagram, writing, "Thank you @clsymonds for bringing out my inner Peter Pan :) #byronbeverlyhills #justcutitoff."
The "Big Bang Theory" star, 28, who married tennis pro Ryan Sweeting on New Year's Eve, looks cute and edgy in her new 'do, which is very similar to the look "Hunger Games" star Jennifer Lawrence is rocking these days.
Both her buzzed-about bob and her new pixie finish were crafted by hair stylist Christine Symonds, and Cuoco could not be more appreciative.
"Words cannot describe the love I have for the ray of sunshine that is @clsymonds," the sitcom star wrote on May 24.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite