Kaley Cuoco Sets a Wedding Date With Fiance Ryan Sweeting
- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 12
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram2 of 12
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram3 of 12
- Photo: Peter/NPG4 of 12
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram5 of 12
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram6 of 12
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram7 of 12
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram8 of 12
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
Pop the champagne ... Kaley Cuoco has a wedding date! "The Big Bang Theory" star plans to get 2014 started in style by marrying fiance Ryan Sweeting on New Year's Eve, sources reveal exclusively in the new issue of Us Weekly.
Insiders tell Us that the actress, 27, and her tennis pro beau, 26, plan to tie the knot on Dec. 31 in Southern California. The event will double as a fire-and-ice-themed holiday bash, with cocktails, dancing, and plenty to celebrate.
The actress' rep first confirmed her engagement to Us Weekly on Sept. 26, just three months after the couple started dating, and just a few days after they made their red-carpet debut together at a pre-Emmys party. "I know that it seems a little crazy on paper," she told ET after Sweeting proposed. "But it's what works for us."
Earlier this month, the blonde star joked on "The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson" that she had been planning her wedding for 27 years. "I might ride in on one of my horses," she quipped. "I secretly kinda want to do that."
What she wants more than anything, though, is for the big day to mean something. "I only want to do this once," she said.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite