Kaley Cuoco Sets a Wedding Date With Fiance Ryan Sweeting
- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 12
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram2 of 12
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram3 of 12
- Photo: Peter/NPG4 of 12
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram5 of 12
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram6 of 12
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram7 of 12
- Photo: @normancook/Instagram8 of 12
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Pop the champagne ... Kaley Cuoco has a wedding date! "The Big Bang Theory" star plans to get 2014 started in style by marrying fiance Ryan Sweeting on New Year's Eve, sources reveal exclusively in the new issue of Us Weekly.
Insiders tell Us that the actress, 27, and her tennis pro beau, 26, plan to tie the knot on Dec. 31 in Southern California. The event will double as a fire-and-ice-themed holiday bash, with cocktails, dancing, and plenty to celebrate.
The actress' rep first confirmed her engagement to Us Weekly on Sept. 26, just three months after the couple started dating, and just a few days after they made their red-carpet debut together at a pre-Emmys party. "I know that it seems a little crazy on paper," she told ET after Sweeting proposed. "But it's what works for us."
Earlier this month, the blonde star joked on "The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson" that she had been planning her wedding for 27 years. "I might ride in on one of my horses," she quipped. "I secretly kinda want to do that."
What she wants more than anything, though, is for the big day to mean something. "I only want to do this once," she said.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite